Promotion of a Just and Humane Society based
on the human values of equality love and peace
- A World Where all Children are Valued, Safe and Cared for.
- A World Where it Should Never Hurt to Be a Child
- For every child born: food, health, education and protection from exploitation.
- Every child- Life in all its Fullness.
- Lead a self- reliant and sustainable life with dignity
- A child friendly HOPES society where all children enjoy their rights
- Right to Survival.
- Right to Education, care, leisure, recreation, cultural activities (Article 21A, 29, 30, 45).
- Right to Participation – to expression, information, thought, religion.
- Right to SC &ST Education (article 46).
- Right to Food Nutrition (article 47).
- Right to Life, Health, Personal Liberty (article14, 19, 21).
- Right to Development and Right to Participation.
- Practicing non-discrimination and ensuring the best interest of the child (article 15).
- Right to Protection – from exploitation, abuse, neglect
- Right to Shelter.
- Right to achieve one’s own dreams.
- Uplifting the lives of the underprivileged people
- New wing - bringing light to people living in darkness. A movement, “of the people, by the people, for the people”.
Where there is no Vision a people perish. You see things and you say “Why?”, but I dream things that never were and I say “Why not?” - Bernard Shaw